Puja Gupta wants to complete her graduation


Model-actress Puja Gupta says she knows the importance of education in life and desires to be a graduate.

The former Miss India Universe was a bright student during her school days. But when her father's death, she somehow managed to require her board examinations and then decided to enter the glamour world.



While her film career has started with successful films like Faltu and therefore the recent zombie comedy Go Goa Gone, Puja is certain that she wants to finish her education and acting isn't the sole thing she is aiming at.

"My mother may be a doctor and brother an engineer. They wished me to finish my education and sadly I may not complete it. When I decided to enter into glam world, films and modelling, it had been a shocker for my family," Puja, who had even got herself enrolled for a course in New York, told PTI.

"Though my family is currently quite happy with my work, I am certain my mother still wishes for me to complete my graduation," she said
"I don't plan things on when and how I will do it. But the day I quit these items I can go back and target my education," she said.
Puja is aware that being a school pass-out will not take her ahead in her life and hence she can examine finishing her college education.
"This may be a promise that I created to my mother and brother before I stepped into the world of glamour," Puja said.

The actress is happy regarding her first romantic role opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh in south director Susi Ganeshan's upcoming romantic thriller Shortcut Romeo.
Shortcut Romeo is that the remake of southern film Thiruttu Payale. But Puja says she was asked not to look at the original Tamil film.

Talking regarding her role, Puja says, "In the first [*fr1] of the film, I get to play a glamorous lady and in the second [*fr1] I play a easy woman, it's the same character. I feel lucky to induce to play 2 components in the film."