Ranbir Kapoor took four takes to kiss Madhuri Dixit

Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor has confessed that his heart beats for dancing diva Madhuri Dixit, with whom he did a special song for his upcoming film Yeh Jaawani Hain Deewani.

The 30-year-previous actor, who is usually linked with his co-stars, said he considers the actresses in his films as his 'friends'.



"They (my co-stars) are my friends. I work with them in films and maybe that's the reason why individuals keep talking regarding us. My heart only beats for one woman and her name is Madhuri Dixit. Through this film, my childhood dream of dancing together with her is fulfilled. I feel terribly lucky to work together with her," he said throughout the promotion of the film here.

Ranbir shared the screen space with Madhuri for an item song 'Ghagra' in the film, that can hit theatres on May thirty one.
The actor conjointly revealed that he was the one who advised director Ayan Mukherjee to feature a kissing scene at the end of the amount.
"I don't know if I would get such a probability in life once more or not. The kissing scene took four retakes and must say that I even have not done these retakes intentionally," he added.

Referring to Madhuri as his 'Dream lady', he continued, "When she comes on the screen, light spreads in all the directions."
Ranbir, who got most fame for portraying a deaf and mute boy in 'Barfi', said he wouldn't like to play an analogous character like the one he played in Anurag Basu's film.

"I need to play new characters currently. My wish is to figure in action, thriller-suspense and amount films," he said.
Asked if he would like to reprise any of the character played by his father Rishi Kapoor in his films, Ranbir said, "I am a massive fan of my father becuase he could be a fine actor. But I don't feel repeating any of his characters. I wouldn't be ready to do justice to them."